What is the Polaris bank transfer code?
The code to transfer from polaris bank is *833*Amount*AccountNumber#. You have to dial it using the phone number registered to your bank account. You will then be prompted to choose the beneficiary bank from the pop up list and finally, you have to complete the transaction using your 4-digit transfer PIN
How do I use USSD code for Polaris bank?
To get started with polaris bank ussd code, you need to first register on this platform and create a transaction PIN.
- Dial *833#.
- Select 6 to check account balance.
- Enter your account number.
- Create a 4-digit transaction PIN. …
- Once your balance is displayed, you have successfully registered for 833 smart banking.
How do I activate my Polaris bank transfer code?
Here is How To Register Polaris Bank Transfer Code
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number.
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN. Balance is displayed. You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking.
How do I check my Polaris bank account balance?
- Dial *833*6# from the phone number registered with Polaris Bank.
- Select option 6 to check your balance.
- Enter your account number when the network prompts you to do so
How do I transfer money from Polaris to another bank?
- *833*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#.
- Choose the receiving bank (e.g GTBank).
- Confirm the full name of the recipient
- Finally input your 4 digit pass code or the last 4 digits of your ATM card
How do I get my Polaris bank OTP code?
- You can get OTP code by using the Quickteller App. After launching the application, press the “Generate Safetoken” button. …
- You can send a USSD code by inputting the “*322*0#” combination into your phone. …
- You can receive all your OTP on your email.