Some time Last Week a Friend Of mine who embarked on a journey was out of cash all because there was a hike in price for everything so he budgeted funds below what the current real price market, it was late in the night when he called i sensed a lot of urgency in his voice he told me how he was stranded and needed to pay the cab man that go him to his final destination but he was no more on cash and he was using a Diamond Bank Account, i urged him to make a transfer to the cab man using the diamond bank account balance code to achieve but i got a shocker when he asked sorry how can i transfer with Diamond Bank Transfer code? Well long story short i quickly gave him a short guide on how to Transfer Money on Diamond Bank using the Transfer code for mobile.
So After that incident i came to realize that not just my friend there are other people out there too who are a victim of this, so as to help this i have come up with and article that shoes you how :
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code works
- How do I activate my Diamond Bank Transfer Code?
- How do I transfer money from Diamond Bank to another bank?
- Why To Use The Diamond Transfer Code
Features/Advantages of Diamond Transfer Code
- how to get diamond bank transfer pin
someone also asked How can I transfer money from Diamond Bank without Internet? well i will say worry not as i will ensure i have a word or 2 on all the above listed questions, so without much i will advice you fasten your seat belt as i quickly fly you through this quick guide on Diamond Bank Transfer code.
What is Diamond Bank Transfer Code and how it works?
Diamond bank transfer code is *426#. This diamond transfer code is the bank’s mobile banking, where you can complete all transactions via USSD code. They call it “Simpler banking”.
The USSD service (*426#) is one of the Bank’s strategies to ensure financial inclusion. It’s a quick, secure and an easy way for all customers to perform banking transactions with convenience, regardless of segment or mobile device type.
Remember that before you can use the diamond transfer code, it is mandatory that you open an account with them and also activate your diamond transfer code. If you don’t have any account (old or new), you can’t make use of their USSD code.
How do I activate my Diamond Bank Transfer Code?
Diamond bank transfer code registration:
- Dial *426# with your registered phone number.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number.
- Enter your account number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN – Diamond transfer PIN.
How do I transfer money from Diamond Bank to another bank?
Just dial figures and symbols combination to send money to other Diamond accounts or even to a different bank. For instance: *710*777*Account Number*Amount*Pin (It will look like 710*777*1234567890*10000*1234#). The latter combination is an example of money transfer to the other banks accounts, without stresss.
How can I transfer money from Diamond Bank without Internet?
- From the phone number registered with your account, dial *426#
- You will be required to enter your Date of birth used to open the account.
- You might also be prompted to enter the last six (6) digits on your ATM Debit Card.
- Enter your Diamond account number.
- Create your transfer pin.
- and boom you are done.
Why To Use The Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- It is simple, quick and easy to use and efficient.
- USSD application allows roaming. this will still work while a user is away from the home network.
- No internet connection is required; control is by the GSM network.
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls.
Features/Advantages of Diamond Transfer Code
- This Allows you to select which account to transact with, where you have more than one Diamond account.
- The maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (combination of Intrabank and Interbank) and maximum daily airtime purchase is N3,000.
- The service is available for service network provider and dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider.
- The money is deducted directly from your Diamond account.
- Transactions can be done within and outside of Nigeria.
- Airtime Top up (Self-airtime recharge and Third-Party Recharge) for Airtel, MTN, GLO, and 9Mobile.
- Account balance inquiry
- Funds transfer (within and outside Diamond Bank)
- Debit card request
- PIN change
I Hope You Find This Quick Guide On How To Use Diamond Bank Transfer Code Helpful, If Yes Please Share and Comment so others can also gain from this knowledge.