Dstv Now for mobile, tablet and PC users is a service from the all favourite Multichoice is without doubt one of the best things to happen to lovers of the dstv, as it allows you stream your favourite channels on the go without having to miss any part of that suspense, drama and action filled series you have been following for a long time now. After a proper research and reviews from other users we have now been able to file down a full and appropriate review on everything plus it cons and pros you need about the Dstv now app for mobile users. Anyways below are the list of topics we will be having our say on:
- dstv now app for android
- how to watch dstv on android
- can i watch dstv on my phone
- dstv now registration
- dstv now register
- how to watch dstv channels online for free
- can i watch dstv on my computer
- dstv mobile channels download
RELATED ARTICLE | How to check gotv subscription status
Can I Watch Dstv On My Phone?
This was the first question we had to ask while trying to find out how true the Dstv Now works, well the answer is a big yes. With the introduction of the Dstv Now, every Dstv user can now stream their unmissable programmes, series, live shows, football matches, and other sports and activities too, live from anywhere and at anytime without also disputing the fact that it at your convinence.
How To Watch Dstv On Android
Unlike the Dstv Mobile, the DSTV Now does not require the DVB-H technology, it just requires an internet connection and a good browser. This means that any device that supports fast 3G internet can support the service. In addition also, this service does not require you any additional subscription. Once you are subscribed to a qualified subscription plan you can start enjoying the service without any additional payment.
What Do I Need To Access DSTV Now
well Dstv Now Does not require much for it accessibility in short the ease to access remains one of the many reason(s) we rate it so highly, here are all you need to access the dstv now:
- A valid Subscription to DSTV Premium, DSTV Compact Plus, or DSTV Compact.
- An Internet enabled PC, Mac, Android Phone, iPhone, iPad, or any Smartphone or Tablet.
- A supported Browser or DSTV Now App for Android or iOS.
- A DSTV Connect ID (easy to register, requires your smart card number)
- An Internet Connection (Broadband connection like Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G)
- A Data Plan (Preferably an unlimited Data plan)
- Browser support for DSTV Now.
NB: you Must own a Dstv now Account before you could access the service, if you already own an account then just login but if otherwise click on the dstv now register to make your Dstv Now Registration. and you can also download the dstv mobile channels download for quick and easy access.
Save Data on DSTV Now with lower video quality
- Go to the DSTV Now Menu
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Maximum Video Quality
- Set the required video quality. Options: Highest, High, Medium, Low.
Devices You Can Use To Watch DSTV Now
Can i watch dstv on my computer? the answer to this is yes and you can watch DSTV Now on the following devices including Cheap Android Phones:
- Android Phones running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Android Tablets running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Windows PCs via a Web Browser
- Android TV devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Macbook or Mac Computer via a Web browser
- iPads running iOS 9 or higher
- iPhones running iOS 9 or higher
- iPod Touch running iOS 9 or higher
List Of Countries The DSTV Now Is Available
You can access DSTV Now in the following countries:
Note that you can only access the DSTV NOW when you are anywhere around the listed countries.
- South Africa
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Ivory Coast
- Sao Tome and Principle
- Sierra Leone
- St Helena Island